A. Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Tourbillion Honey Gold 38.5mm (722.050) - LIMITED to 150 pieces
A. Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Tourbillion "165 Years Homage to F. A. Lange" Honey Gold 38.5mm (722.050) - LIMITED to 150 pieces
- Box: Yes
- Papers: Yes
- Year: 2012
- LIMITED EDITION - Number 11* out of 150 pieces
- Condition Report: This genuine A. Lange & Sohne timepiece is exceedingly rare, it is # 11* out of 150 pieces, and is completely sold out. The watch is in MINT UNWORN condition, it is NOS (New Old Stock) Again, The watch is 100% unworn -- never been on a wrist -- with hangtag still attached and all boxes/papers in perfect shape. It's the definition of a "safe queen." Watch keeps accurate time. This timepiece has been inspected, and tested prior to sale. Comes with original A. Lange box and Warranty papers dated 2014 Original MSRP: $171,000
- Other Selling points:
- * Honey gold alloy is special and is much harder than other gold alloys
* Extra-large, round tourbillon aperture (unlike the earlier Lange 1
tourbillons in PT and RG, which had smaller aperture)
* Transparent date disc (which allows the tourbillon aperture to be so
large on this model)
- * Stop-seconds "hacking" feature (which was a movement advancement -- same major selling point as the current 1815 tourbillon, in fact). Note that this was not the first Lange 1 tourbillon to hack: The earlier Lange tourbillns (in PT and RG) didn't hack.
- * Beautifully decorated, hand-engraved movement and guilloche dial
* One owner (original owner) who never wore it.
Case Metal: 18kt Honey Gold
Power Reserve: 48 hours
Dial Color: Argente Dial
Strap/Bracelet: Brown Alligator
Buckle: 18kt Honey Gold Deployant Clasp
Exhibition Caseback: Yes
Complications: Big Date, Power Reserve.
Warranty: 1 year Shreve, Crump & Low Certified Preowned Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.